Sunday 14 February 2016

Fancy floral frame







Good morning all how are you all what have you got
Rain, Snow or just cold.
We have got abit of everything so it looks as though its
going to be a craft day and keeping warm
after I've done some washing and ironing just the jobs I love lol.

So for todays card I have used some papers from Hunkydory
and the dies are from Sweet Dixie which are
The Fancy Floral Frame and the Happy birthday dies.
Which I cut out of shades of purples.
I then tied a large bow out of lilac satin ribbon which
I added to the side of my card. I then made two stick pins
that I added to the bow.

And to finish off with I added a strip of pearls and gems across
the bottom of my card.

That's all for today and I hope you all stay safe and warm
in what ever the weather you have got.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: