Friday 26 February 2016

Gold Arianna








Good morning all I hope you are all well and
it not I send you some Crafty hugs.

I would just Like to welcome Julie Curtis to my blog
as the latest follower I hope you enjoy your visits here.

For today's card I have Used the Heartfelt Creations Arianna
flower stamp and die set and the
Heartfelt creations All Glammed Up corner stamp.
I know it's not perfect but I was pleased with the way it
turned out as I'm not a stamper the most stamping I've ever done is 
use the stamp fr the flowers.
I first made up my easel card and on the top mat of the bottom
I used the corner stamp to stamp across the bottom and I then
heat embossed it with gold embossing powder several times.

Next I stamped a each side of my sentiment which is from 
the Heartfelt Creations Lilly Collection.

Next I stamped and heat embossed three flower's and I
 shaped them before I made them up.

I then added one to the centre of my bottom to become a stopper.
And I added three small one on the the bottom piece.

I then added the other two to the top part.
To finish off I added a strip of pearls to the top and bottom 
of the top piece of the card,

That's all for today and I thank you so much for your support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: