Tuesday 16 February 2016

Happy Birthday Arianne







Good morning all how are you all doing today.
It looks as though its going to be another lovely day we
have been so lucky here we've had none of the real bad weather.

I would love to here your opinion about this card as I think it's a bit
over the top but the customer wanted lots of flower's and die cuts.
But I'm not sure.
I have used a selection of dies for this one too.

I started with a 7"x7" white scalloped card which I inked with the
creative expression blending cloud ink.
Then I cut the spellbinders imperial square frame and while
it as still in the die I inked it. Next I cut the smaller die from this set
out of white card which I then inked. I then cut the fancy die
from the same set out of a deep pink card twice. I added them to each
side of the small mat. I added this to the centre of the frame.

Next I cut the Happy Birthday die from sweet Dixie out of
deep pink card I added this to the centre of my card.

Then I stamped the Heartfelt creations Arianne stamp
several times with a pink ink pad and I cut it out with the matching die.
I made up my flower's and I arranged them n my card.
Next I cut the Sue Wilson fern die out of deep pink card.
I then added these to the flower's.

I then took some white ribbon and I inked it with matching ink
to the deep pink card I used.
I then tied a small bow which I added to the bottom corner.
and I then added a small flower on to the centre.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the centre of each flower.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: