Monday 1 February 2016

Ooh la la #197 Love and Romance






Good Morning Friends followers and visitors I hope you are all well.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Ooh la la creations.
And the theme of it is Love and Romance that was chosen by Pauline.

For this one I have used the Shawn Jenkins Cd this image is such a lovely
delicate image and I love the butterfly.
I started with a cream 8"x8" scalloped card and I have used papers from
the cd.
I wrapped a string of pearls around the centre of my card.
I then cut my image out with a Marianne die and then
I inked it with a beige blending cloud ink while it were still in
the die.
I then added some pearls to the corners of my mats.

Next I tied a bow out of Pink and cream ribbons I then threaded a piece of
pink ribbon throw a ribbon slider which I added t the top
of my bow. I then added this to the bottom corner of my card.

Why not pop along to the blog and take part and see what the Design Team
have been making. Yu can find the blog at

That's all for today and Many Thanks

Debs xx    

No comments: