Monday 8 February 2016

Sweet Dixie Fan







Good morning all hope you have all have a good weekend
Apart from the weather being rubbish.

I would just like to welcome my newest follower
Darnell J Knauss
I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.
For todays card I have used all Sweet Dixie Dies on it.

I covered a 8"x8" card with some pretty paper and before I stuck it down
I wrapped a piece of lace around the centre.
Next I cut my Dotted circle frame die and I inked it
while it was still in the die.
Next I cut my fan out of the paper used for the background.
I added this to the centre of my frame. I shaped it so it is not laid flat
it looks 3D. I then added a small bow to the edge of the fan.

Next I added two Arianne flowers that I made in vellum I added these to
the bottom of the card.

Next I cut the floral bunting die out of white card which I inked
while it were still in the die. I added this across the top corner.
I then cut the with Love die and I added this to the other to corner.

To finish off with I added some rows of gems to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Crafty Hugs

Debs xxx



No comments: