Tuesday 1 March 2016

Butterflies and Flower's






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
\it looks a little cold outside today.
What are you all up to today I'm off to have my hair done
and then my nails so I'm having a pamper day.

For today's card I have used a image from Whoopsidaisy's New cd
Cute and Sassy it as some wonderful images on it.
This one is butterflies and flowers.

I stared with a A5 tent card which I covered with a peach mat
and the a duckegg blue one which I embossed. Before I added this 
mat down I wrapped a piece of peach ribbon around.
I then cut my image out with a spellbinder's Labels 28 die.
I then cut the spellbinders A2 Devine  Eleoquence die out of
peach card I then added my image to this.
I used foam tape to add them to the centre of my card.

I then cut out three of the Heartfelt Creations Arianna die
out of duck egg and peach card.
I stamped and embossed the in white. Before I shaped them I 
just added a little ink to the edges.
I shaped them and made them up and I then added 
them across the bottom of my topper.

To finish off with I added some pearls the the centre
 of the flowers and to the corner's of the card.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: