Thursday 24 March 2016

Leesa's Tulip







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and if not
I send you some craft Hugs.

For today's card I have used a digi set from

And it is called Leesa's Tulip and it also came with the papers I have used.

I started off by printing my papers and topper on to a pearl paper

I cut out my image with a Spellbinder's Card Creator die set.
And I cut the largest die out of pink card for my topper to sit on.
I then added these on to a white mat.
I covered a 8"x 8" white card with the pink flowered paper.
I then wrapped a piece of ribbon around the centre of the green 
flowered paper. I then added this to my card.
I then added my topper to the side of the card with foam tape.

I then added some flower's to the bottom corner of the topper.
I then tied a very large bow out of pink satin ribbon. I added it to
the side of my topper. I made two pins which I added to the bow.
And a flower to the centre.
I finished off with some gems to the corners.

Thats all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow. 

Crafty Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: