Tuesday 12 April 2016

Balloon Mouse












Good morning all how are we all this morning I hope you are
all good.

Todays card  is made by using a digi stamp from Imagine That.
you can get it from

here


I used a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and Layered it with pink
and white card.
For the top mat I have used the front cover of my paper pad.
When I added a strip of card a cross the centre.
Next I printed of my image and I cut it out with a spellbinder's
card creator die I used the small die for the image and
the larger die for the pink frame.

I added my topper to the centre of my card and the I tied
a large bow out of white ribbon to the side of my topper.

I then cut my sentiment out with a die that I cant remember
what it is call sorry.
I added it to the top corner.
I added a sting of pearls and a large gem  to the centre of the bow.
I finish off with some pearls to the corners.

Thats all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: