Tuesday 19 April 2016

Chef Freddy







Good Morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are we all up to today.

For today's card I have used another Image from

I am really enjoying working with these images. As they are so cute
and there's one for every occasion.
And the Image that I have used today is Chef Freddy

I started off by printing my topper and the papers off
And I mat and layered it with white card and black and white checked.

I cut out my image with the Sweet Dixie Fancy floral frame die set.
I added it to the centre of my card.
I then added some black gems to the corners and to the centre
of the flowers on the frame.
I then cut ut a sentiment and I added it to the top corner.

To finish off with I tied a small black bow and I added it to the bottom corner.
I then added a crystal to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I will see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: