Saturday 9 April 2016

Fuschia and Hummingbird







Morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today anything good Im ging
to be doing some washing and I'm hoping that I can get it out
on the line as I love it when they have been outside in the sun.

For today's card I have used the Fuschia and Hummingbird Digi Stamp
from Imagine Designs Here.
I started with a 7"x 7" white card which I mat and layered it with lilac
paper and then a Mat out of white card. Which I embossed it
with a Sue Wilson embossing folder.
I added it to the top of my card.
Next I printed off my image and I cut it out with the Spellbinder's
Labels 46.
I then cut a the Decorative labels 46 out of lilac card I Mat and layered it
and then I added it to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of white ribbon.
I used my hot gun to added it to the side of my topper.

I then cut several of the swirly leaf die from Sweet Dixie Dies
out of the lilac card that I used on my topper.

I added two to the top of my bow and to the corners of my card.

That's all for today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: