Friday 1 April 2016

Multi coloured Fairy





Good Morning all who we all doing today well I cant believe
that we are on the 1st April where as this year gone.It does'nt 
seam two minutes since it was Christmas.
For this card I have used the Decorative circle frame die from
Sweet Dixie and the image came from Kraftyhand's.

I started with a 7"x 7" white scalloped card which I mat and layered
with paper's from my stash. You cant see it properly but the top
mat is like patchwork.
Then I cut a strip of card about 2inc wide and I mat and layered
it three times and I added this across the centre.

I then cut out my frame out of white card which I added to
the centre of my card.
I added my Fairy topper into the centre of the frame.
I cut a white swirl and I added it to the bottom of my card.
I added my sentiment to the top corner.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon
which I added to the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: