Tuesday 5 April 2016

Pinwheel Ted







Good Morning My Friends  I hope you are all well today.
Well it's washing and Ironing day for my today which I hate.
And then it's back to crafting.

For today's card I have used a image from Imagine that Digi Stamps.
you can get them from Here
And you will find some wonderful images and paper's.

For this card I have used the frame die from Sweet Dixie dies
called Square swirl frame..

I started with a 7"x 7" white card and I mat and layered it
with white card and multi coloured paper.
Next I cut my frame out in a teal card same as one of the colours
 in the backing paper.

I then printed off my image and I cut it out with a square die.
I added this onto the frame die cut. And then using foam tape
I added this to the centre of my card.

With some of the multi coloured paper I made a pin wheel
Which I added to the top corner.

I then I added some gems to the corners.
Next I took a piece of white satin ribbon which I then coloured
with my Alcohol pens It cuts the cost of buying different 
coloured ribbons.

That's for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Hugs Debs xx 

No comments: