Saturday 23 April 2016

Psalm 91 By Imagine That






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
Today's card I by using a Digi Stamp by Kris image that.
I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered it
with paper's from my stash.
I printed off my topper and I cut it out with the Sweet Dixie
Embroidery frame die. But while it were still in the die
I inked around the edges.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

Next I tied a large bow out of mint ribbon I then added it to the side of my 
topper.
I then cut the new heart foliage die out of white card.
I then added them to the bow. And the finish the bow off I
added a large gem to the centre of the bow.
I finished off by adding gems to the corners of all mats.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: