Thursday 21 April 2016

Turtle and Butterflys






Morning all how are you all doing this morning.
I hope you are all well.

For today's card I have used a Image from Imaging That.
And the image is called Turtle and Butterfly. And you can get it 
from HERE


You get coloured images and the outline images and then
you get some sentiment as well.

I started with a 7"x 7" white card and I mat and layered it
with papers from my stash.

I then printed out my image and I cut it out with 
the Spellbinders Royal Circles  and I added it to the centre of my card.
Next I cut 4 corners with the Sue Wilson die 
New York corner's border's and tag's die set. and I added the to the corners
I then added some gems to all the outer corner's.

Then to finish of with I coloured a piece of white satin ribbon
with a green alcohol pen and then I tied it 
into a large bow. I then added a flower to the centre of the bow to finish off.


That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: