Monday 4 April 2016

Whoopsidaisy Challenge Butterflies and flower's








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
And if not I send you some crafty hugs.

For today's card I have some sunny colour's.
Today see's the start of a new challenge over at 
Cute daisy may and the theme is Butterflies and flower's
So why not pop along and join in with us all.

CHALLENGE RULES

1. Your entry must be new, no back-linking.

2. Your project/card must follow the theme for the challenge.

3. We have a limit of 2 entries per person, however,
 if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy,
 you may have an additional entry. 
So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, 
you may enter 3 times total.

4. You MUST use either a digital image or something 
from a CD on any creations entered into our challenge.

For my card I have used the New cd called Cute and Sassy
I thought with summer on it's way I would use some sunny colours.

I have used the sweet dixie's Embroidery frame die to
cut my image out with.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xxx 

No comments: