Thursday 5 May 2016

A Pretty Princess








Good morning all friends followers and visitors how are we
all doing this morning.
It looks like its going to be a lovely day and the sun is shinning.

For today's card I have used the Pretty Princess image from
Imagine that. You can find this image and many more by
clicking on the image below



I started with a 61/2"x 9" white card and I mat and layered it
several times with papers from my stash.

Next I printed off my image and i cut it out with the spellbinders
Floral Oval die set.
I inked around the edge while it were still in the die.
I then placed it in the centre of my card using foam pads.

I next made three Lilly's with the Heartfelt creations die set.
I added these to the bottom of my card.
I then cut out two of the foliage from Sue Wilson die out of
white card I added these to my flower's.

I then cut out my sentiment with the smallest die in the Floral Oval set.
I added it to the top corner.

To finish off by making a large bow out of Lilac ribbon.
I added my bow to the side of my topper.
With my hot glue gun I added strings of pearls to the bow and then a pearl
centre piece on top of all the pearls.

That's all for today and I look forward to seeing
you all tomorrow. 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: