Saturday 7 May 2016

Kraftyhands May Challenge






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all going to be doing today anything good.
I'm going to do some cleaning and then some crafting and then I'm
hoping to sit in the garden and do some colouring.
This is my first card of the day and there will be one more
when I have finished it off.

Today see's the start of a new challenge at Kraftyhands. I have used the
Love to shop cd for this card as the theme is
Dusky Pink. Sand,Teal and a Circle.
If you would like to win one of these

Just pop along to Here.

It would be so good to see what you have been creating. 
For this card I printed off my topper and the papers from the CD.
I used pearl card to print on it just gives it a sheen.
I mat and layered my card and the I cut the Sweet Dixie
Decorative circle frame die out off cream and I then added
it to the centre of my card.
I the cut out my topper and I added it to the die cut frame.
I added some pink gems to the corners. 
And some flower's to the bottom corner. I then tied a very large
bow out of dusky pink ribbon and a teal ribbon. I added this
to the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I hope you have a good one.
Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: