Friday 6 May 2016

Leesa and her dust bunnies





 Good morning all How are we all doing this morning.
Today's card I have used Images from Image that.

I started off in My Craft Studio and used the Leesa and her dust bunnies
and the Vacuum cleaner and the sweeping brush.
And I then started to make my topper.
I then printed it out. I then mat and layered it. in the same colours
as my card.
I then took a A5 tent card and I mat and layered it up.
Then with my top layer I cut the Sue Wilson Swiss Background die
it is a die that cuts in to the card and not out off it.
Then I added it to the centre of my card.


I then cut the Sue Wilson Blossom flowers out and I added
then to the bottom corner.
To finish off with I added some gems.
And If you have noticed there is no big bow and that is a first for me Lol.

Thats all for today and I thank you for your continued support.

Debs xxx 

No comments: