Sunday 15 May 2016

MUM Banner







Good morning all here we are again how are we all doing
this morning I'm feeling a lot better now that the weather is picking up
My joins dont like cold weather.

For todays card I have used the Mum with Banner image
you can click on the image below that will take you to the 
design set and many more.


I started off by printing of my image and my sentiment.
I then cut out my image with the Sweet Dixie Embroidery die set.

I mat and layered my card several times with papers from my stash.
I then added my image at a angel.

Next I added some flower's in peach and lilac to the bottom corners.
I cut out my sentiment and I added it to the top corner of my card.
To finish off my card I tied a bow out of peach and Lilac ribbon.
I then added it to the side of my topper.

I then added two sorts of pearls to the bow I use my hot
glue for this as it dry quickly.
I then added a pearl centre piece to the centre of my bow.

That's all for now and I thank you for stopping by and leaving
your lovely comments they are really appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: