Thursday 2 June 2016

All Stars






Good Morning all how are you all doing this morning
I dont know about you but I'm sick of being cold It as been freezing
here for the last week.

Today see's the start of a new challenge at Imagine that
Facebook Challenge and the theme is anything goes.

For this card I have used the Baseball Boy you get the coloured image and the
outline image in the design set. I have used the outline stamp
and I have coloured it with Harmony pens.
I printed the ball and I added my sentiment in the ball.

If you would like this design set all you do is click on the 
image below and it will take you straight to the design set
there is also a girl Baseball player too.



Why not pop along to the Imagine That Facebook page and take part in the 
challenge anything goes.

Thats all for today

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: