Thursday 30 June 2016

Astoria die set in pink





Good morning Friends follower's and Visitor's I hope you
are all well.
I think that having a rest from crafting as done me good I
think my Mojo is back and I'm enjoying playing with my dies
again.

Today's card is made by using the spellbinder's Astoria die set
and the Astoria label's 7.

I started with a 9"x 61/2" pink card I mat and layered it
with pinks and white. before I glued my mats down I wrapped
a piece of pink ribbon around the centre.
I cut the largest die in the Astoria decorative set out of white card.
then I cut the Astoria labels 7 in pink I added it to the top
of my white frame.
I added these to the top of my card. I then cut the next size 
down in white card and then the smallest die in pink.

Next I tied a large bow out of pink ribbon and I added this to
the bottom of my card.
I then added a string of pearls to the centre of the bow.
And then I added a large pearl cluster to the centre of the bow.

To finish with I added some moon rock gems to the corners.

That's all for today

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: