Sunday 5 June 2016

Baseball Girl in Peach





Good morning all I hope you are all well and the weather is
being good to you it's a shame it's not here it is so cold ad dull
it never became day light yesterday. So I'm hoping it's going to be better today.

For today's card I have used the Image that's Baseball girl design
and I have coloured her in peach and blue.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card which I mat and layered
it in peach blue and white papers. The paper's that I have used
are by Sue Wilson.

I then printed of my image and I coloured it in with Harmony pens.
And I cut it out with a spellbinder die set.
And I added it just off centre of my card. I then cut out my sentiment
and I added it to the top corner.

I then tied a large bow out f peach ribbon which I added to the side
of my topper.I added some pearls and a string of gems to the top
of the bow and to finish the bow off I added a bow topper.

To finish off with I added some pearls to all four corners.

If you would like this design just click on the design below and it
will take you to the design set and you will also find wonderful images.


Thats all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: