Monday 27 June 2016

Eskimo Kisses







Good morning all I hope you are all well this Monday morning.
I hope the weather is being good to use we had a lovely day
yesterday until 3pm and then the heavens opened.
What are you all up to today.

For this card I have used the Eskimo Kisses Design from
Imagine That Designs by Kris.
I think this makes a great Christmas card.
I started with a 8"x 8" Tent card that I punched down both 
front sides.

I next cut out my image with the Spellbinders Astoria Labels 7
I then cut the Spellbinders Decorative Accents out of white card.
I used foam tape to add it to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of white ribbon which I added
to the bottom of my card.
I added pearls and flower's to the centre of the bow.
To finish with I added a sentiment to the top of my topper.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for your
continued support.

Hugs Debs xxxxx

No comments: