Wednesday 29 June 2016

New releases from Imagine That Digistamps









Good morning all how are we all doing this morning
It looks like we are going to have a wet and dull day her.
I wonder if we have had our summer for this year Ha ha.

Today see's the launch of two new design sets at Imagine That Digistamps.
I love these new set they are so cute.
If you go to the facebook page you can see what the design team
have been doing with them.

If you click on to the images above it will take you to
the design sets in store.

Dont forget to leave a comment if you would like to be in with
a chance at winning a $10 voucher to spend in store.
Kris as given me a voucher to give away to help
celebrate my birthday. I will do the draw on the night of the
5th july so that I can announce the winner on my Birthday the 6th.

Thats all for now.

Hugs Debs xxx   


No comments: