Monday 6 June 2016

Whoopsidaisy Challenge Bring on summer






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
What are you all up to today.
I'm going to be washing and then I'm going to colour my hair as the grey is
beginning to come through  people say you cant see them as I am a blond 
but I know their there and they have to go.

Today see's the start of a new challenge at Cute daisy may
And the theme of it is Bring On Summer
For this card I have used the Cute Daisy May CD.
I started by matting and layering my image on to white card and then on to
Blue polka dot card.
I have used a 8"x 8" white card and I mat and layered it with
white and the polka dot card I then cut a smaller mat in white card 
Which I embossed with a knitting stitch folder.
I added these to my card.
I cut a strip of card about 2inc wide and I mat and layered 
this to match the card.
I then added my topper to the centre of the card.
I added some gems to the corners.

To finish with I tied a large bow out of checked ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper.
 I finished it off with a flower and two pins,


So why not Pop along and you can see what the
 DT have been doing

Here are some of the rules.
1. Your entry must be new, no back-linking.
2. Your project/card must follow
 the theme for the challenge.
3. We have a limit of 2 entries per person,
 however, if 1 of your entries uses an image
 from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry.
So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you
 may enter 3 times total.

4. You MUST use either a digital image or
 something from a CD on any creations entered
 into our challenge.

That's all for today and Good Luck.

Debs xxx


No comments: