Sunday 17 July 2016

A Touch Of Gold







Good morning all I hope you are all well and having
a lovely weekend.

For today's card I have used the Heartfelt creations Arianne
flower and the verse is from the Heartfelt creations sunrise
lilly wishes stamp
And the Stamp that I have used across the bottom is
a free corner stamp that I got with a Magazine. 

I started off by making a A5 easel card for the back piece I
stamped my verse in the centre.
Then I stamped the corner stamp to each side of the verse
and I embossed it in gold embossing powers.
I then added it t the back of the card.

Next I stamped across the bottom of the bottom piece
which I embossed in gold embossing powder.
I then made three of the Arianne flower which 
I stamped and embossed and embossed in gold embossing powder.
I then added one to each opposite corners on the top panel
And One to the centre of the bottom as a stopper.
I then added two small flower's to each side of my pattern
at the bottom

To finish off I added some strings of gem across the top
and bottom and the top of the back panel. 

That's all for now and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: