Monday 11 July 2016

A Touch of Sage







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Well here it looks like we are in for a lovely day but it
could all change as its only 7.30

For today's card I have used the Sue Wilson's Portuguese Background die.
The colours I have used are a little different for me
but I could get used to it. As I think it's such a soft colour.
I Started with a 8"x 8" cream scalloped card. And I
cut a mat with a very light sage paper. I then wrapped a piece
lace around the centre of my mat.

I then cut out the background die out of cream card
and the I cut a mat for this to sit on.
I then added some pearls to the side of my topper.
I then cut the smaller die in the set and I matted this on to a 
piece of darker sage paper.
I added this to the top of my larger piece.
Add them to the centre of my card. I then added two
flowers to the centre of my topper.

I tied a treble bow out of cream seam binding which
I added to the side of my topper. I then added some pearls 
to the bow and a gem and two stick pins.

To finish off with I added pearls to the corners.

Just a quick note about not being able to leave me messages.
I dont know what as gone wrong but if you click
on the time that I posted that will bring the comment box up.
I dont know why it is happening.
That's all for today and I hope that you all have a good one
and I will see you tomorrow

Thanks Debs xxx


No comments: