Wednesday 13 July 2016

Joyous Reindeer





Good morning all friends followers and visitors I hope
you are all well 
I sorry that some of you are finding it difficult to leave
comments as my comment link as disappeared.
But If you click on the time that I posted the design it
brings up the comment box.

I would be so greatful if any one as any advice as whats
gone wrong as I just cant find was as gone wrong.

Todays card is made by some of the dies that I got
at summer crafting show in Doncaster.

They are all by Sweet Dixies and they are;
Holly and bow frame die
and the Poinsettia die set.

And the Image is Joyous Reindeer from 
Imagine That Digistamps by Kris. You can get the image


Just a quick note about not being able to leave me comments
I dont know what as gone wrong but if you click
on the time that I posted that will bring the comment box up.

I dont know why it is happening.

Thats all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: