Saturday 9 July 2016

mint and white Butterfly






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
It is a quick post today as I'm just getting ready to go to
The summer crafting craft fair In Doncaster.

I'm already to spend some money on my crafting addiction.
I hope that it will be good as lots of company's will
not be there as they dont go on create and craft so they have
been band.
But never mind we can only go and find out.
But there is another show all so in Doncaster and that one
is stamp Addicts and Be Creative Show so I think I may
be stopping in at that show.

Today's card Is by using all of Sue Wilson dies I just cant
remember what they are all called.
I just love the colours of this one as I thought it was time
to get some of my scraps up.

That's all for today and I thank you for your continued
support.

Debs xxx

No comments: