Monday 4 July 2016

Ooh La La Challenge #208 something beginning with F





Good morning how are you all doing today I hope you are all well
and the weather is being kind and shining.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La
and the theme as been chosen by the lovely Pauline
and the theme is Sun, Sand and Sea.
For this card  have used the Shawn Jenkins Cd which I find
it is a cd that you will use time and time again as theres
something for everyone on it.

I started off with a A5 white card that I mat and layered with
pretty papers from the cd.
I then mat and layered the topper with the same papers.
I added this to the top of my card.

I then found this fence in my stash and I thought it would
just fit this card.
I added this to the bottom of the card leaving it a little bit bigger
so that it stands away from the card.
To finish with I added some flowers to the fence.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: