Sunday 3 July 2016

Portuguese Background





Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
Hows the weather were you are as it's been cold and wet here.
I cant believe it is July and still cold.

For todays card I have used the Sue Wilson's Portuguese
Background design set.
I started off with a 8"x 8" cream card and I mat and layered
it with cream and pale blue card.
I cut all the dies in the set out of blue and cream.
I then layered them all up and I then added them to the top
of my card front.
I then added a flower to the centre of it.

I then tied a large cream bow which I added to the bottom of my card.
I then cut some foliage out of blue card and I added them to
the centre of my bow. I then added a flower to the centre.

To finish with I used my glue gun to add some strings of
pearls and  a string of diamante's to the top corner.
I then added a flower to the top of the glue.

Dont forget to leave a comment if you would like to
win a $10 voucher from Kris at Imagine that digi-stamps.
The winner will be announced  on the 6th July.

That's all for today and I  thank you for your continued
support.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: