Friday 29 July 2016

Sweet Dixie







Good morning all how are you all doing this morning
I wonder what kind of day we are in for today as we had
rain allday yesterday. But at least it were a bit cooler.
And I got a chance to get some crafting done.

For this card I have used the Sweet Dixie Holly and Bow frame die set
And the Sweet Dixie Poinsettia die set
And the Holly spray by Sue Wilson.
The Image is from Whoopsidaisy's New CD So Sweet.
And the Stamp is from Phil Martin's Christmas corners.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white linen card and I cut a white mat
at 73/4"x 73/4" which I added to my card.
I then cut a smaller mat which I stamped and embossed the 
corners with gold glitter embossing powder.

Next I printed off my image and I cut it out with the second size
die in the frame set.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape.
I then cut out my poinsettia's out of lilac card twice and the holly
spray four time's.
I embossed the holly spray with gold glitter embossing powered.

I then added two of the spray to the top and bottom corner's.
I then added my poinsettia's on to the centre of the holly sprays.

That's all for today and I thank you fr your continued support.

Crafty Hugs

Debs xxx



No comments: