Friday 19 August 2016

Christmas Bauble






Good morning all how are we all this morning.
Are you all enjoying the lovely weather we are having.
I just want to let you know I may go missing for a few day's
as my Dad is not well so i'm going to be spending more time
with him.

For this card I have used a crafter's companion Christmas Bauble die.
And the embossing folder is by Sue Wilson falling snow.
And the corners are also by Sue and that is called corner's,
Border's snowflake die set.

I started with a 7"x 7" white card base which I cut a white mat
and then a stripped paper and then a smaller white one.
One the smallest one I embossed it with the falling snow folder.
I added this to my card with foam tape.

Next I cut four corners from the stripped paper.
I then cut out my bauble die out of silver mirri card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

To finish with I tied a large blue bow which I added to
the top of my bauble.
I then added a very large gem to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely day
and weekend.
I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: