Saturday 13 August 2016

Man in the moon





Good morning all I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
I had a lovely day yesterday at the seaside it was really hot
but so busy.
I came home and slept for two hours.

For today's card I have used another of sweet Dixie dies
and this one is called the moon.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card that I cut a white mat
for it and them I cut a smaller mat out of some pale blue
patterned paper.
Before I added the blue mat I wrapped a piece of white ribbon
around the side. I then glued the mat down.

I then cut a smaller mat out of silver card and the a smaller one
out of white card.
I added this to the side of my ribbon.

I then cut out my moon out of the same blue paper as
the background.
I added this to the centre of my topper.
I them added a strip of Gems to the top and bottom of
the topper.
I them added Gems on to the stars on the moon.
I then added Gems to the top corners.

To finish with I tied a large white bow which I added t the
top of my ribbon.
I then pearl and gem topper to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued
support.

Hugs Debs xxx



No comments: