Wednesday 17 August 2016

Partridge in a pear tree



Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I have another Christmas card for you today.
It is by using the Sweet Dixie Partridge in a pear tree die.

I started of with a white base card and I cut a smaller mat
that I edges with creative expressions gold gilding wax.
I then cut a smaller mat which I embossed with Sue Wilson's
snowflake embossing folder.

Next I cut a piece of card big enough for the tree to be cut out of
which I covered with the gilding wax.
I then cut out my tree. I then cut a mat for the tree to sit on.
I then cut a larger mat that I edged with the wax
by using the wax all the colours match.
I then added my topper to the lefthand side of my card.

Next I cut out my sentiment out of a piece of card that had
gilding wax on.
I added this to the side of my topper.

To finish off with I added some gems to the corners
of my card.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good day.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: