Friday 12 August 2016

Shooting Star






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I'm off to the coast today seeing as it's going to be a nice day
Just me and George and our little dog Rosie
I thick that we both need a break.
And we are going to give the new car a good run.

I would just like to thank Sue Dix of Sweet Dixie Die
for choosing me for her Design Team I'm so looking forward
to being on the team.

For today's card I have used the New Summer Die collection
and this one is called the Shooting star.

I started with a 8"x 8" white card which I cut a mat out of 
white card.
And then a mat out of white and silver paper.
I added them to my card with foam tape.
Next I wrapped a piece of white lace around the side 
of my top mat my wonderful
friend Jen Bradley sent me this lace thank you Jen.

I then cut a mat out of silver and then a white one which
I added to the side of the card.
I then cut out my shooting star out of a mat silver card.
I added it to the top of my mat.
I then added some gems to the stars and to the corners of the mat.
I then added a strip of Gems across the bottom of the mat.

To finish off with I added some gems to the edge of the lace.

That's all for today

Crafty hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: