Tuesday 16 August 2016

Shooting Star





Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.

The big bow's are back  I've missed them lol.
For this card I have used the
Sweet Dixie Shooting Star die from the summer collection.
And the Spellbinder's Jewelled Frame die set.
And the Creative expressions cloud blending inks.

I started off with a 71/2"x 71/2" white card that I cut 2
smaller mat's for it. And then I cut a smaller one out of a
fine striped blue and silver paper.
I then covered a piece od white card with the blue cloud
bending inks as I didn't have the right shade of blue card I
love these inks.
With this piece of card I cut out the Jewelled frame
which I then added to the side of my card.

Next I covered a piece of white card with doublesided
sticky sheet. I then used this to cut out my shooting star die.
I then peeled off the backing paper and I then covered my star
in glitter.
I then added it to the centre of my frame.

To finish of with I used the blending ink to die my white
ribbon the same shade as the frame.
I then tied a very large bow which I added down the side
of my card.

That's all for today.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: