Thursday 18 August 2016

Snowglobe







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
what are you all up today it looks like we are in for another
lovely day.

I Have another Christmas card for you today.
And I have used the Sue Wilson's snowglobe die and the snowman
insert.
The border is from Sue Wilson's snowflake border corner dies set.
I have also used the creative expressions gilding polish in red.
and the cosmic shimmers sparkly icicles glitter.
And the card base is 93/4"x 61/2"

I started with my base card that I cut three mats and on the
first mat I went around the edges with the gliding polish.
I then added my mats to the card base.

Next I cut out two of the border's which I added down the
sides of my card.
Next I cut out my snow globe in white card and I added this
to the centre of my card.
I then covered a piece of white card with the red gliding polish.
I then cut out my snowman insert which I added to the inside
of the snow globe.

Next I added some of the icicle glitter to the snow globe
and to the border's
I then cut out my sentiment that I added to the top of my card.

To finish off with I tied a large deep red bow that I added to
the bottom of the card.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: