Tuesday 9 August 2016

Snowman snowglobe








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning I'm in a
really good mood today as I am finally getting my new car.
It as been on order now five month's and It's finally here.

For today's card I have done another white on 
white Christmas card which I love with a touch of glitter.

I have used the new Christmas Snow globe by Sue wilson.
And the Happy Christmas die.
I have also used last years Snowflake border by Sue
And if you can find it I have added the tiniest bow I have ever used Lol.

I started with a 9"x 61/2" white card which I mat and layered twice
with white card.
I then cut two of the border dies which I added down both side's.
I then cut out my sentiment and I added it to the centre top
of my card.

Next I cut my snow globe out in white and then I also cut out
the centre die which is the snowman. 
I covered the back centre with glue which I then added my snowman
to it and the i covered it in glitter.
I added this to the centre bottom of my card.
I then tied a really tiny bow which I added to the snow globe.

To finish off with I  made a Poinsettia out of white vellum
and then I sprayed it with spray glue and I dipped it into glitter.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.
And I hope you all have a lovely day.

Debs xxx 

No comments: