Monday 19 September 2016

Mr and Mrs




Good morning all friends followers and visitors
it is so nice to be back crafting again,
I have been away cos my Dad as been really ill in hospital
and I have been at the hospital most of the time.
But now he's home and feeling a little better so I can
now get back to my crafting.

Today's card is a wedding card that I were asked to do and
she wanted it to be in creams and gold so I am hoping
that this will be ok.

I started with a 8"x 8" cream card which I mat and layered it
gold and a cream card.
I then cut out my heart which is a Tonic die out of cream card and
then I cut the inside of the heart with congratulations card.
I added this to the side of my card.

I then cut out my flowers with the heartfelt creations Arriannia die set
they are cut out of gold embossed vellum.
I added them to the side of my heart.

I cut out my sentiments which are from Sweet Dixie dies.
And to finish off with I tied a large bow out of
cream satin ribbon. which I added to the bottom
corner of my card.
I added a large gem to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and thank you to you all that
as sent me well wishes to me and my Dad.

Hugs Debs xxx


No comments: