Monday 26 September 2016

Oh La La Challenge #214 Feminine







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning well
I'm now on count down to my few day's away with my two sister's
we decided that we all need a break so we are leaving husbands and kids at
home and having a girly time.
So we have only 3 more sleeps to go and then Devon here we come.


Today see the start f a new challenge over at Oh la la and
the theme of it is Feminine and it as be chosen by my lovely
friend Jennifer.

For my card I have used the Shoes in bloom's Cd I
adore this cd as I can make cards that are right up my street
which are Girly card as I get lost in putting flower's and
bow's on to my card's if you hadn't noticed Lol.

So if you would like to be in with a chance of winning 
2 digi stamps why not pop along to the
Oh La La Blog which is HERE.

That's all and good luck if you decide to join us in the challenge.

Debs xxxx

No comments: