Friday 14 October 2016

Vintage In Blue







Good morning all how are you all doing this morning
It is so nice to be back and commenting on your wonderful
creations.
A fortnight ago I went a way on a break with my sister's
and we had a wonderful time but we had to come back to the norm.
But the day after we got home I came down with a bug which as really 
knocked me off my feet it as been 10 days now and I'm only
just coming around and I back in to my crafting.

Today's card is the blue version to the pink card I did before my 
break.

I started off with a 8"x 8" cream card which I matted and layered
with some pink and blue patterned paper.
I then cut some smaller mats out of blues and pinks papers.
I added them at a angle.
I matted my topper on to pink paper and then on to blue paper.
And then on to cream card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I added some cream and blue flower's around my topper.
I then added a butterfly to the top corner of my card.
I then added some pearls to the corners.

I tied a large bow out of blue ribbon which I added to the side
of my card. I then added some strings of pearls and gems to the top of
my bow.

To finish off with I added a diamante drop bow topper.

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx 


No comments: