Wednesday 30 November 2016

Sweet Dixie Christmas Angel Sample






Good morning all how you all doing this Wednesday morning
you will be pleased that I'm nearly finished putting my samples
on here just two more to go and then I think that's the end of 
Christmas ones

For this card I have used the Christmas 2016 Christmas Angel die.
And the 2016 Merry Christmas die.

I started with a black card base that is a little larger that a A5 card.
I then cut a mat out of Gold Glitter card and then a Black one on
which I embossed with a Sue Wilson embossing folder.
I added these to my card base.

Next I cut out my Angel out of gold glitter card which I 
mat and layered it on to gold and black card I then added this to
my card by using foam pads.

Nest I cut out my Sentiment out of gold glitter card.
I then added it under neigh the topper.
To finish with I added some gold gems to the corner's.

That's all for today and I hope to see you in the morning.

Hugs Debs xxx 

No comments: