Friday 2 December 2016

Sweet Dixie Sample Large Snowflake





Good morning all how are you all doing on this cold morning.
I've up hours just couldn't sleep so I thought I would finish
this card off.

For this card I have used the 
Sweet Dixie Large snowflake and the Holly corner's and border die set
and the Merry Christmas die.

I started off with a small DL card in cream and then I cut
a piece of patterned cream paper from my stash which I
cut at a angle.
I added this to the to half of my card. 
Next I cut the border from the holly corners and border die set
out of silver mirri card.
I added this to the edge of my paper. I then added a string of gems
across the edge of my border.

I then cut the large snowflake out of silver mirri card which
I added to the top half of my card.
I then cut the large merry Christmas die which I added to the bottom
half of the card.
I finished of by adding gems to the corner's.

That's all fr today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: