Tuesday 24 January 2017

New Home

 


Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
You can see that I have been playing with my scan n cut for the
last few day's cos I have had help from my husband as I still
get so tired and he as been putting the card on my mat and cleaning the mats
he's been a great help.

This card is a 7"x 7" landscape card which I cut a base card.
I cut out two layers os swirls in blue and white.
 which I added to the center of my card.
I then cut a unicorn out of white card which I added to the bottom
corner looking at it now I wish I had made a blue mat for it
as it gets a little lost in the background.
I then cut a fairy out of blue and white and I added this to
the opposite bottom corner.
I cut two butterflies one out of white and one blue I added these
to the top corner.
To finish off with I added some gems and pearls. 

Thats all for today and thank you for stopping by.
until tomorrow.

Debs xxx

No comments: