Monday 30 January 2017

Ooh La La Challenge #222 Thank you





Good morning again here is my second card of the day

It's the Ooh La La challenge # 222 and the theme is
THANK YOU.

I started with a 8"x *2 white card that I covered with papers from the cd.
Next I cut a circle out of a different paper from the set.
I added it top the top of my card.
Next I cut a strip of patterned paper and I mounted it on to white card
I added it across the bottom of my card.

I then printed off my topper and I mounted it on the white card
which I added to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of pink ribbon which I added
to the side of my topper.

To finish off with I added some gems to all the corners.
I added gem flower to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today.

Debs xxx 

No comments: