Tuesday 31 January 2017

Twisted Pop out






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I've got the heating on fun and I'm still freezing But I think
it could have something to do with being up since 3am.

Today's card Is a sample for Sweet dixie designs it is for the 
relaunch of the fairy and butterflies die set.

I started by making my card base on the scanncut it is a twisted pop out.
I cut several layers of the front. I then cut out the fairy out
of silver mirri card which I added to the centre of the front.
next I added the butterflies around the front.

For the inside I cut the lattice work on the scan n cut out
of silver mirri card.  Then I cut the Fairy and butterflies out
of white card.
It's just a shame that you cant see it work.

That's all for today.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: