Friday 26 May 2017

Scanncut sample three






Good morning all how are you all doing and are you coping 
with this lovely weather.
It would be lovely if I could sit in it but my time is spent
at the hospital these day's.

Anyway today's card Is the third sample from the tattered Lace
Scene Builder Scan N Cut USB.

I started off with a 8"x 8" white card and I cut my mat and layers
of silver mirri card and white glitter card.

Next I cut my hearts by using the basic shapes on the scan n cut
out of mirri and glitter card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I cut the wedding scene from the USB out of mirri card and I added 
it to the right hand side of the heart. And then
I cut my sentiment out of mirri card and this is from the 
sentiments and phrases USB.
I added it to the top corner of the heart.

To Finish off with I tied a large white bow which I added
to the bottom corner and then I added a large gem to the
centre of the bow.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.
And a big thank you for all your well wishes for my Dad there
are really appreciated

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: