Wednesday 3 May 2017

Vase of flowers 1







Good morning all how are you all doing today I hope you
are all well

Today is the first of my vase of flower's that I made on the scan n cut.

I started by making the vase i did the base in white card and then 
I cut the mats out red to match my lounge.

I made my vase up and I added some oasis into the bottom of it.
Next I cut out all the flowers and then I made them up.
I them glued a pipe cleaner to the back of the flower and
then I wrapped the pipe cleaner around a wooden skewer so that
the skewer will stick in the oasis and the pipe cleaner allows the
flower head to be arranged.
I then did the same with the leafs all that you do next is to
arrange them in the vase.

Thats all for today and I thank you for stopping by
and leaving your kind comments.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: