Friday 22 September 2017

Baby Girl cardw







Good morning all how are you all doing today I hope you’re having a good day.

Got today’s card I have used dies as well as my Scanncut.
I started off will a 8”-8” white card.
I then cut a mat out of pink glitter card on the Scanncut.
I added this to my card.

Next I used a Tonic die which is called Victorian tapering dies.
I cut the two largest dies out of white glitter card.us
I added this to my card by using silicone gel.

Next I cut the next two dies down out of white glitter card.
I the added this to my card.
I then cut out the rock-a-by baby out of white card on the .
Scanncut from the tattered lace Scene building usb.
I then inked this with spun sugar distress Ink.
I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I cut out my butterfly sentiment out of white glitter card 
From the tattered lace sentiment usb.
Which I added to the top of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of pick sheer ribbon 
I added it to the bottom corner of my card.
I then added some pearls to the bow and to finish off
With I added a gem to the centre of my bow.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: